It has often been said in the mining industry that the best place to look for gold is where it has been found before. By targeting properties within the Golden Triangle which have shown great historic potential to host high grade gold and silver deposits, but are under-valued because of the lack of modern exploration techniques and data analysis, Rotation Minerals seeks to add significant value to these properties and unlock the real potential of them.
Rotation Minerals Ltd. brings together a talented senior management team with a wide range of experience.
- Brad Rourke has several years experience in raising capital for resource companies, both public and private. Mr. Rourke has previously been director of sales and a principal partner with a small firm based out of Calgary that raised over $100-million in private investment funds, mainly in the energy and real estate sectors. Prior to corporate finance, Mr. Rourke spent 10 years working in the mining service sector.
- Edward R. Kruchkowski, P.Geo has over 40 years experience in exploration, focused mainly in the golden triangle area. He has a deep understanding of the local geology, and has been responsible for many discoveries in the area
- Ernest Mast, M.Eng.,P.Eng. is the former President and CEO of Primero Mining, former President and CEO Minera Panama and 20 years with the Noranda/Falconbridge group of companies. Over 25 years experience in all stages of mining projects in Canada, USA, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Chile and Australia.
- Jason Weber, P.Geo is the current President and CEO of Alianza Minerals. Over 20 years exploration experience focused on gold in Alaska, Latin America and Canada including the golden triangle
- Lon Shaver, CFA is a former mining investment banker and analyst with over 20years capital markets and corporate experience